Saturday, March 29, 2008

I don't want to wait til Wednesday

I got my breasts squeezed really hard Wednesday. It was a little uncomfortable. I don't know what the big deal is....really. I mean, there's so much hype about it and it's all for nothing. Heck, I did it on my lunch break for God's sake! Well, after my lunch break with a friend, but a break none the less during work.

Now, I gotta get that tube put up my bummy in the upcoming month or so, now THAT might be something to worry about..............

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Comment: the colonoscopy, which I hope you are referring to on the "tube" reference, isn't 1/4th as bad as the clean-out procedure the day before, and the not-eating thing. Before going under anesthesia, I told the gastro doctor NOT to tell me if he observed me having an erection while probing for polyps. You might want to do a jedi-mind trick to yourself prior to going under. I was pretty sure I told the nurse how beautiful she was because I was thinking it just before counting backwards from 100.

Question: For someone who is so namby-pamby about blog entries, how come you are making postings at 5am on a Saturday?

coolmomma said...

Buzz,
My 6 year old won't sleep through the night yet, thus my 5 am postings...

Eric has a funny post op story as well, only his involved having sex with the most hidious employees in his company! And, he tooted in front of me and the doctor while telling it. It kind of slipped out accidentally. Priceless!

I've heard the clean out procedure can be quite a process. I'm looking on the bright side and am cancelling my monthly colonic to save some cash!

Unknown said...

Knowing you (because of our many nights in hotels together), I bet you fart a big one.

Feisty Democrat said...

Um, eeewwwww!

Tony Alva said...

Yep, gonna do the tube thing too... Re: the kid not sleeping, Try yelling...

coolmomma said...

Mathdude, Be prepared to be grossed out about half the time you tune in here to moonbeams!
And, you need to get the tube done too, so chop chop.

Tony, I'll try the yelling. I never thought of that...
How do I change the timer on this page? For some reason it's all messed up... Is it my laptop?

SpecialK said...

We didn't confer yet on our M-grams but I agree, no big deal. I think it must be all the A-cups doing the complaining. =)