Is Idol giving back or are we, the viewers donating and 'giving back'. I think it's great and all, but let's call it what it is.... 'Americans give back'? Clearly this is a touching show and I do enjoy seeing my favorite celebs in a different light. Terri Hatcher was so cute singing. Heart and Fergie rocked, yes?
So last night, we were snugglin' in our family bed (not! I'm no Michael Seabolt), Ethan, me, Mr. Coolmomma. I leaned over and kissed Mr. Coolmomma. Well, my son turns around and so adult-like says, "is it kissy time?" and followed up saying, "is this what you guys do when I go to bed?" We looked at eachother cracked up and said, "Uh... yeah!" I better start closing my door at night.............
Wednesday, April 9, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
At least E-man didn't ask if it was the "Birds and the Bees" time!
Katie is in the,"EWWWW!/turning away" phase when we smooch. Menawhile we get notes sent home from school ratting her out for chasing boys around threatening to kiss them.
Women: Can't leive with'em, pass the beernuts...
BTW, I can totally hear the E-Man say that with his little Western MD/Baltimore accent.
Don't tell me you think Eman is picking up a Baltimoron accent!
Like it or not chick, the boy will more than likely cop that accent. Have him say the city named "Bowie, MD". If he says it like Buoy", it's too late.
None of the kids in our area have that ball-more accent. I think he'll be fine... We have a greater risk of Mr. Coolmommas Pennsylvania accent affecting him.
Post a Comment