Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Right of passage...









So, we bought my son his first cup this weekend. He needs one for baseball this year.




Practically begged us to stop and get it when I explained what it is and what it's for. You would have thought we bought the kid a new pack of pokemon cards or something he was so excited. He ripped open the package in the car and put the sliding pants and cup on when we got home. He even worn the pants to bed! My God! Imagine what's going to happen when he gets his first... well, I don't even wanna go there!

7 comments:

Tony Alva said...

That boy...!

I remember Schmoopie getting that excited when he got a his first cup a few years ago.

Feisty Democrat said...

"Go ahead and hit me there - ha!"

You women will just never understand men I guess.

Ginormous Boobs said...

Awwww...this brings back memories of getting my first training bra.

SpecialK said...

So cute! But if Heath finds out Ethan's got one, I'll have to buy him a cup, too...

coolmomma said...

TA- Schmoops said they were too poor for cups when he was growing up!

GB- I do remember being very excited and wore my big sister's bra in 5th grade. I had all kinds of safety pins attached so it would fit!

SK-Just give him a walnut and a rubber band... that should tie him over for a while!!

Feisty Democrat said...

You've been tagged!

Cup said...

How cute ............